VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:09:51 09/13/08 Sat
Author: Mary
Subject: Re: I don't think anyone can, as long as Alvin plays dumb.
In reply to: The Googler 's message, "Somebody Is Seriously Ticked with Alvin" on 20:50:14 09/12/08 Fri

>The paper had an opinion piece by Melvin Everson the
>other day. Can anybody remember the last time GCPC
>had somebody other than a Board member or an employee
>write a defense of anything Alvin has done?

The state supertintendent is trying to recover money from a director who hired in her friends and family members. Alvin supports the hiring of family/girfriends, and I don't think he fired these employees even when it was reported that there were lies and discrepencies on their resumes. She won't come to his defense.

The first complaint of the firing of minority employees went to the EEO in 2000. While Wilbanks removed his then human resources director and replaced him with a minority individual, he did nothing to reprimand those managers responsible for the EEO fine under the Americans with Disability Act. I was harassed in 20004, by the same people I had filed the complaint against in 2000. Alvin lets these situations occur/continue.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Somebody Is Seriously Ticked with Alvin -- jim, 15:33:02 09/13/08 Sat
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.