VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:44:23 11/22/08 Sat
Author: Larry
Subject: Good morning Mr. Vaultman
In reply to: Donald F. Valtman 's message, "Public Education and Trash Collection" on 10:10:37 11/21/08 Fri

The GCB Chairman and GCPS employee are the same Jim Steele. Also, Louise Radloff and Carole Boyce are members of the board which he chairs.

As you mentioned, GCB created a new corporation - Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Services, Inc – the legal entity involved in the current situation, which is also chartered as an NPO. I don’t have the new corporation’s board or officer list, but it was started by GCB folk, so any reference to Jim Steele would be the same person.

You probably already know far more than I do about the legal requirements governing these situations, but I can’t imagine the GCPS web site having all the pertinent information.

That “Greener Tomorrow” thing might be about the other type of “green”, huh?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.