VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:25:49 12/21/08 Sun
Author: Larry
Subject: Pain is relative
In reply to: jim 's message, "Re: thud" on 08:37:52 12/21/08 Sun

90 minutes before my post, I woke up in an unfamiliar bathtub full of Jell-O, wearing only a Batman mask.

After experiencing both, I can state with certainty that having one’s logic flaw explained by an insightful reply is far less painful than the side effects of consuming near-fatal quantities of yeast byproducts. Had her old man come home an hour earlier, I suspect the pain scale differential between the two situations would have been far more pronounced.

Also, you correctly identified the day of the week. As Marcy pointed out, at a decibel level rarely achieved by the human voice, today is indisputably Sunday. This would not, under the circumstances, been the intuitive conclusion.

Now then… if you want some free entertainment, click through all the posts in this thread and notice which ads Google selects as relevant to the content of the viewed page. I can’t wait to see which ads this post will attract.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.