VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:06:16 06/19/09 Fri
Author: Larry
Subject: U.S. technology prevails
In reply to: Tanya 's message, "Robot Teachers" on 16:12:38 06/17/09 Wed

Saya's steel skull is covered with fine latex cast from a female university student.

Oh, yeah.

Underneath, a system of 18 motors works like muscles to give her facial expressions including surprise, fear, disgust, anger, happiness and sadness.

Works for me.

Saya is described as "pretty" and "scary but fun" (aka irresistible), which had me reaching for my checkbook. Then comes the fatal flaw:

The robot is able to talk, potentially in any language…

Get real. All she’ll do is piss and moan about how much you drink, that you never take her anywhere and that you don’t put the seat down. God forbid you come home smelling like another robot.

John Cornetta sells a better product that not only won’t bitch at you, but stores in a much smaller space after you let the air out. The reason you see these inferior products on the market is because guys spend lots of money on GPS systems with a female voice – like having a female voice tell you how to drive is some kind of lofty goal worth a thousand dollars of perfectly usable drinking money.

When there’s a good looking lady around, some of you guys just kick your brain into neutral and… that is, you should remember… I mean, you have to think about… I mean you shouldn’t think about…

Tanya, did I mention how stunning you look today?

Thanks for the information.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.