VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:50:57 07/25/10 Sun
Author: Mary
Subject: More Memories
In reply to: Larry 's message, "Hey Deb" on 03:46:17 07/22/10 Thu

Alvin and the board should be ashamed of themselves. I was up there in the tech. dept. when Gateway was implemented, it was horribly mismanaged, by T. Kimbrell who was later promoted. Wilbanks promoted uneducated, inexperienced people while firing teachers and harassing people who disagreed with him, remember the lady from N.H.
Monkey see, Monkey do.
J. Zumwalt was first to work on Gateway, one year later he received a $5000.00 raise. He couldn't do his job by himself (without whining) so I was assigned to complete 50% of his work, this helped cripple my hands. Then they assign Gateway to K. Garmon who could not code programs, she was also given a $5000.00 raise. She had complained she was not making the same amount of money that male colleague had made (L. Hammett), he did more work than Karen. There was no one to help her, so the county hired in a consultant. Of course Karen, nor the wives/girlfriends hired could do my job, nor was a consultant hired to do Y2K, or Hope Grant for me. I wasn't given a raise either. I had to postpone surgery for 3 months. I only received 3 days sick leave and 2 days vacation, worker comp. usually allows 6 weeks. Part of the problem was these other less educated, less experienced people were demanding their vacation. I sure I wasn't the only one who lost pay over accrued vacation days not taken.

Your D.A. didn't do anything about the situation. I know these and other people involved were never reprimanded. I am/was amazed at the corruption in your school system.

Thanks for posting the information about Jim.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.