VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:18:19 05/25/15 Mon
Author: Shree (Bradley)
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- GATEWAY TESTING
In reply to: Amy 's message, "PLEASE HELP- GATEWAY TESTING" on 10:30:56 05/10/13 Fri

Hello my son is in the same situation I think it's a disgrace by Gwinnett County Schools to do this and leave these children behind especially if they have met all of the requirements for graduation. I have been in touch with the county board and in the process of requesting to speak directly to the board upon their next meeting. I have also reached out to the news to see if they'll cover the story. They are not waiving the requirement and there is not currently any way to petition for your childs diploma even if they have passed all their classes in the high school graduation test.it is a really horrible system that is in place and demotivates these children with having the ability to take the next step in their lives. I believe we as parents have to come together and petition for this nonsense to stop that's the only way it will change.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.