VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:41:14 08/09/11 Tue
Author: Janet White
Subject: Re: ANYONE ELSE INTO FAST CARS
In reply to: Bill Gonsa 's message, "Re: ANYONE ELSE INTO FAST CARS" on 07:29:44 08/08/11 Mon

>I'm impressed. See you at the clambake.
>
>Bill
I'm probably not the one you would expect a reply to this message but my husband and sons and me too have been into fast cars as a hobby and a family business since forever. We first owned a 1923 T bucket Tom built in the late 60's and in 1971 we purchased an original 1924 Ford Tudor Sedan which we still own. Tom converted it into a streetrod with modern engine, breaks etc. It's a real retro-rod and we hope to drive it to the clambake weather permitting. We are also a drag racing family with my husband being a former NHRA National Record Holder and my 3 sons and granddaughter now racing. My oldest Brian drives an Alcohol Funny Car, Mark the middle son drives a Blown Small Block Altered, granddaughter drives a Jr. Dragster, and youngest son Jason is now building a turbo injected altered that is real radical. The funny car and blown altered have both clocked over 200mph in the 1/4 mile. Our business has had a vender presence at the Syracuse Nationals since its beginning in 2000 as well as many other CNY Car shows. We built the engine for the National's giveaway car in the past. Our website www.whitesautospeed.com has pictures and videos of our cars if you are interested. Glad you will be at the reunion so Tom will have someone to talk cars with.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.