VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:30:54 05/20/15 Wed
Author: Kathleen
Subject: Re: On the road again
In reply to: Ron Mack 's message, "On the road again" on 13:49:30 05/19/15 Tue

In wondering why others fail to respond to your views, I think the answer may lie in reading a few of your commentaries. They appear to me to follow a pattern. They often begin with great praise for yourself or family informing all of your great fortune in being able to travel, to vacation, to educate and provide for your family. This is well and good and I hope all recognize and acknowledge your life successes. I do. Next, you move into the topic and repeat your version of what is wrong with politics and religion not in agreement with your position. Then, you shift into high gear because you may think it will make you right by insulting your detractors and their beliefs and finally you end it with snide remarks and. personal attacks. I do not blame anyone who doesn't want to get into a discussion on serious topics with you. If you were sixty years younger, you would be labeled a bully. Hopefully, I will be smart enough not to engage with you again. You may continue to blame me for wanting to keep politics & religion off the Forum.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.