VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:29:01 09/26/15 Sat
Author: Denny Whalen
Subject: Autumns Remembered

I don't remember when my favorite season switched from Fall to Spring,, but I suspect it coincided with my decreased interest in freezing my feet in deer stands, and the lure of fly fishing; particularly for trout.

I still enjoy Autumn though,probably because of the many fond memories of being afield with my grandfather when the trees were ablaze with color, the air crisp and the crow of the pheasant sent one's heart soaring. It's always easier to spot the game when the undergrowth dies back and the trees open to the sky as the leaves drop.

The many days we spent riding the fire trails in the forests east of Tully, sneaking through the pines down along the PA and NY state lines in Michigan Holllow, and tramping the high grassy fields near our home in Moyers Corners provide ample fodder for times of recollection.

I think, as a photographer, I best like the value of the light in the Fall. It is markedly different than the light during the other seasons and ignites a special glow in my soul.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.