VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:13:46 05/12/18 Sat
Author: Bill Gooldwin
Subject: Re: Death of a forum
In reply to: Ron Mack 's message, "Re: Death of a forum" on 20:56:57 01/17/18 Wed

I just got through reading "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff and thought I would give you my opinion of it.

The current president of the USA is by far the most incompetent person for the position. He has absolutely no political background and really could care less about what the job as president entails.

Even his current wife stays in NYC and wants nothing to do with Washington, D.C. scene. That doesn't say much for his marriage and his womanizing.

Just about everyone he has appointed for an office has no experience in any form of government.

He does not like people to critize him and he thinks they are fools when he is the biggest of them all.

He should have never chose his sons, daughter and son-in-law to partake in any part of running the government. They also have no experience in that field.

Some of those he originally hired have left by either their own doing, because they couldn't put up with him, or been fired by him, because he didn't like what they were doing.

News that is broadcast is not Fake news, the stations are just relaying the truth to the American public. Donald just doesn't want us to know what he is up to and he is afraid the awful truths are going to come out about Stormy Daniels and other woman of his past.

Mr. Trump would rather be out playing golf at some resort than running the US government.

As for the election, Mr. Trump at the last minute brought his opponent for President into the fray involving her emails which should have had nothing to do with her running for the position. I believe Trump fixed the election in his favor by saying the rant against Hillary because he was so far back in the polls.

It is hard to believe the American people elected him because of the wall along the southern border of the USA, and think that the Mexican government was going to pay for it. I do agree that something needs to be done about the illegal aliens that are entering this country. They need to go through the legal process to become a United States citizen, like learning our English language, studying and reciting the US Constitution, taking a test, and having their medical shots to prevent them getting a particular disease.

Mr. Trump has yet to reveal any of his tax returns from the past. He is afraid the public is going to see what a terrible person he really is and the bankruptcies the companies have gone through.

Well I guess I could go on and on about this topic. In the Future,another chapter,till next time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.