VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Mon, Aug 20 2018, 1:43:19VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Cleveland Family Reunion (Southern Line)

Author:
Grant Cleveland (President)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Aug 09 2009, 11:31:36

Hello cousins ~

Well, we have less than a month to go before the 2009 Cleveland Family Reunion on September 6th in Union Mississippi!

This is our last big 'push' to make sure everyone knows they are invited. Everyone is always welcome to email or call me anytime with new addresses to put on file & rush out more invitations.

We are so excited! We have 125+ attending the reunion and all plans are coming together beautifully.
People are coming from 10 states and as far away as California!

If you haven't booked your hotel reservations yet, the deadline is August 14th. The rates have been reduced to $64 per night!
Please call Yvette Love, event coordinator at the Hilton Garden Inn at 601-389-6600 and tell her the group code 'CLEVE'.

So many of you have returned your RSVP cards thank you! They help us a great deal in planning for refreshments, tents, chairs, tables, parking and other details. If you still have yours and are planning to attend, please mail them as soon as you can...

I have added a new link on the bottom of the web page of the 2009 Reunion start listing everyone by 'line' (Children of Ibra Harris Cleveland).

We are honored to have several Cleveland family members attending from Ibra Harris Cleveland's Uncle, too!
And this year we will be having numerous teens and children of all ages with lots of activities planned..

Please feel free to pass this along so that I can send everyone interested an invite. I look forward to meeting and greeting everyone...

One last thing to remember is to bring your photos. We will have a portable computer and scanner ready to scan them.
The digital files will be added to the Cleveland Archives. If allowed by the owner, we can also put images on the website listed below.

See you there!,

Grant Cleveland

Cleveland Family Reunion
Rock Branch Baptist Church
Union, Mississippi
September 6th, 2009
http://www.clevelandreunion.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.