VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:01:28VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: George and Hannah Cleveland

Author:
Bill Robertson
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Mar 28 2013, 10:08:58

I am seeking information relating to George and Hannah Cleveland who variously lived in Fauquier, Shenandoah, and Frederick counties in the last half of the 18th century. George is also on the 1800 census of Jessamine County, KY. Their children, Abigail, John, George went to KY in the late 18th cent. Abigail, my gggg grandmother settled with her husband William Robertson first in Harrison Co and later in Gallatin Co., KY. John and his wife Elizabeth Robertson (my William's sister) settled in Bourbon Co., KY. George settled in Jessamine Co. where he remained until his death in 1850. I am especially interested in any information relating to the Virginia period in their lives. I also have done considerable research on that period after the move to KY which I would be willing to share.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.