VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:06:11 07/09/17 Sun
Author: Happy feis mom
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 98.216.197.100
Subject: 2017 NANs

Have to say, after attending NAIDC for many years, this committee planned very well and was very organized. There were never any outrageous lines whether it was wrist bands, books or results. The social media posts for recalls, results, etc were so prompt, never left us wondering how our other dance friends made out if we left the venue for lunch, etc. And have to say I was a little concerned with awards being in 2 rooms, but am now a fan. Made the awards so pleasant, very speedy and no matter which result, we were able to see all placements so well, with everyone sitting in chairs and having the large screens. A huge thanks to the committee who seemed to have thought of everything. Job well done!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I truly hope the Mid-American chairpeople take note on how to run a Nationals. This was as close to perfect as you can get. Embrace communication, which is not typical in this Region. -- Fingers crossed, 17:54:11 07/09/17 Sun (d118-75-74-144.try.wideopenwest.com/75.118.144.74)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Thanks Mike, maybe you could call Mary and offer to help -- ???, 12:48:41 07/10/17 Mon (wsip-98-175-76-98.no.no.cox.net/98.175.76.98)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Only works when people are open to change ... open to social media ... open to communications ... open to transparency ... which not typical in Mid-America Region. Other regions do things better - yet, we still repeat the same old thing year after year. -- No name, 16:57:46 07/26/17 Wed (NoHost/12.167.248.238)

[ Edit | View ]

[> I also thought Nationals was well-run. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the results have been printed so small that I cannot read them without a magnifying glass. This has never happened before- I compared the past results, and all but this year's are at least readable! -- No name, 09:40:54 07/11/17 Tue (66-193-29-102.static.twtelecom.net/66.193.29.102)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Agreed!!! And I just got my eyes checked in April!!! lol -- No name, 00:48:52 07/12/17 Wed (66-189-228-88.dhcp.wrbg.mo.charter.com/66.189.228.88)

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.