VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:42:09 09/24/17 Sun
Author: No name
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 205.197.242.31
Subject: No I didn't, But I'm glad that was a positive for you. Thst also wouldn't be a deciding factor on attending a feis or not for me either as I see amazing dancing at lots of feisianna and majors. Some positives I saw were unique and nice champ prizes, and generous costume contest prizes.
In reply to: 's message, "Experience at Pittsburgh Feisianna" on 08:57:48 09/24/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Response from feis -- Jg, 19:52:01 09/24/17 Sun (pool-71-162-23-171.pitbpa.east.verizon.net/71.162.23.171)

I'm sorry to hear that u did not have a positive experience over the weekend.Admittedly we had s few minor issues-however many people. Omplimented me on the feis being well run and timely
On both days grades were completed before 1 ish and many had been done by lunch.For the most part results were lightening fast but a few mistakes were made and it therefore wasn't 209 percent
In regards to moving dancers., we did this in Sunday and I was the one responsible - I believe dancers checked in at their stage and I walked them to the next stage this is common practice. We can improve on making sure awards are given out more quickly. Naturally I would prefer if you send. Obstructive criticism comments to me directly and I can discuss same with committee members and improve on same for future Feiseanna.you can reach me directly at kayaks201@verizon .net or 7246895240
On a personal level my granddaughter danced in Sat and I received her results on sat eve.Both my granddaughters danced today however I havnt received results yet
I have not received any emails from you prior to the feis. If I had I would have responded.I respectfully ask you to send some positive suggestions that we can use to improve and I'll be sure to act upon same.Perhsps then you can try coming to our next feis and see if we have followed up on the suggestions.
Best regards
Jim

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.