VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:37:00 09/27/17 Wed
Author: ADA
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 63.66.64.246
Subject: LOVE LOVE LOVE all Pittsburgh Feisanna. I have been feising my DD's for 10 years over 4 regions. No one is more accommodating than Jim. Sometimes stage schedule is not the best, but venue is great, fun extras for the kids. We never miss. Sorry your experience was not the same. I'd say try again, and ask Jim on spot if you have concerns.
In reply to: 's message, "Experience at Pittsburgh Feisianna" on 08:57:48 09/24/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I have to add my voice to say we go to as many Pittsburgh competitions as we can. This past weekend, my daughter really enjoyed the music session with Dave and, darn I forgot his name. It was the highlight of her weekend, playing songs and listening to stories. I was so grateful for the way they encouraged her! -- No name, 14:31:42 09/27/17 Wed (cpe-184-56-143-251.neo.res.rr.com/184.56.143.251)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.