VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]
Subject: Register As A BSL Contact

Author:
Zoe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:58:21 11/30/05 Wed

*CROSSPOSTED*

A topic that has come up several times over the past year is that we are dividing our resource up with all the different lists created for BSL fighting instead of uniting under one or two lists. Because of this when battles come up people in the same area are not aware of what the others are doing, whose attending the meetings, etc.

So in an effort to unite people in areas where BSL is being proposed I've started a BSL contact database on my site. http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSLcontacts.htm When fights come up I will be able to get people in the same area's in contact with each other so they can stand united against the council.

We must unite as one to fight BSL, this is the worst year we have seen in forever. January 2006 is already shaping up to be ugly for bully owners. We have been told there will be bills in Texas, Illinois and Oklahoma to repeal their State level anti-bsl laws.

Permission to crosspost

Marcy
www.understand-a-bull.com
www.pbrc.net

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.