Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:52:48 08/01/11 Mon
Author: Anonymous
Subject: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings!

On this past Sunday's broadcast he says when Adam created Eve half of his personality was gone and was made into her. This is why women base their lives on relationships and men base their lives on careers. He also said Adam's was created to work and Eve was created to comfort Adam. Can you believe he based women's behavior on the Real Housewives TV series? Saying women on the show will argue over who wore the same dress. Really? As a women I take offense to that simply for the fact that there are hundreds of dresses on the rack so I am not going to rage or be spiteful because another woman is wearing the same dress.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:02:57 08/01/11 Mon

Masonic teaching! In freemasonary men and women represent different forms of spiritualities. Since his church airs on TBN, it's no surprise he's spreading heresy. Eve was called a helper in the garden, not a comforter. Sounds like he's using nice lingo to keep from saying a "sex object".

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:13:06 08/01/11 Mon

(LADY EXPOSER) I AGREE 100%!! Illuminati is all over this! Plus why when some pastors preach these mental gender differences, it's not backed up by scripture? If half of Adam's personality was gone then WHY did Adam and Eve both agree to eat the forbidden fruit? The mental differences are cultually taught by tradition such as it's not manly to cry. I think this is why the 12 disciples were male because they were emotional at times and it was GOD's way to prove to people that emotions is not a woman's thing. Then REAL HOUSEWIVES? Why not use Flavor of Love or Rock of Love and an example of how women act? I wouldn;t make a big fuss over another woman havng the same dress unless it was custom made and the make lied about me being the only one that had it! But it still could be a big catty fuss at the other woman about it!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:14:24 08/01/11 Mon

RC reminds me of some con artist who came up with a scheme to make quick money and the church was the target.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:20:04 08/01/11 Mon

Very very true Lady E. That statement knocks his apostate teaching.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:22:11 08/01/11 Mon

(LADY EXPOSER) I mean if Eve was so focus on having a relationship, then when she was all alone with the snake convincing her to eat the forbidden fruit WHY did she eat it first and then told Adam to do it? She would have went to Adam first, he would have ate it then gave it to her!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: More of Ron Carpenter's false teachings! -- Anonymous, 18:40:18 08/01/11 Mon

A 2007 article abot Ron Con Carpenter

http://www.independentconservative.com/2007/10/08/obama_and_the_carpenters/

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

* Message subject (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.