VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: WANTED for my brother Shindana Wilky Doll

Author:
Jamie L Vincens (Rejoicing while I wait and BELIEVE for my blessing)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:23:58 01/14/11 Fri

I am the second oldest of six children. Five girls first and then our baby brother Jason was born in 1968. Whenever we reflect back on our childhoods one word says it all for Jason's memories, WILKY. Jason was given a little cloth doll when he was about 4 years old and his name was WILKY! Jason still has LOVE for that doll and I KNOW Wilky can help my brother to want to take care of his mental health. Jason now suffers from a form of schizophrenia and we struggle with him to stay on his meds. He has episodes that can only be described as chaotic and worrisome for the 5 of us and our elderly mother that Jason lives with. He talks alot about the relationship he cherished with a little 'ragged' cloth doll. Going to sleep and waking up meant WIlky was clutched in my brothers hand. Due to bi-polar episodes, sleep is harder for him. I believe the return of his beloved Wilky will give Jason back some age-old yet timeless comfort and security, and sleeping will become a happy time for Jason again. I know in my heart Wilky is out there somewhere, maybe a bit 'ragged' , but still lovable, hugable and a blessing of PEACE for a man who can't forget the best toy he ever had. Wilky was one of many Shindana dolls in the 60's and 70's. Our family survived a housefire in late 1974, but not Wilky(or any other toys). I pray for information on who or where to find an old doll for an 'old' boy! Thank you, Jason's sister, Jamie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.