VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Re: Black Dolls -- Did You Know?

Author:
STEPHEN CHAMBERS (MNYAMA CARDS)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:42:59 01/04/02 Fri
In reply to: Debbie 's message, "Black Dolls -- Did You Know?" on 09:09:47 07/04/01 Wed

ME MY WIFE HAVE RESENTLY OPENED A RETAIL OULET IN NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND. OUR OUTLET IS THE ONLY RETAIL OUTLET TO MY KNOWLEDGE IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE AND DERBYSHIRE TO CATER FOR ALL ETHNIC GROUPS, BLACK, WHITE, CHINESE, INDIAN. OUR MIAN LINE ARE GREETING CARDS FOR ALL OCCASIONS, PICTURES, POSTERS AND ORNAMENTS. AND READING THE FIRST FEW LINES OF THIS ARTICAL, I HOPE YOU ARE REFERING TO THE ENGLAND AND NOT AMERICA. YOU MAY ASK WHY AM I SAYING THIS, BECAUSE I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT IN THE STATES BLACK DOLLS WERE EASY TO COME BY, AND WIDELY SOLD THE WIDTH AND BRETH OF AMERICA. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE REFERING TO THE PITTERFUL, MANUFACTURE, WHOLESALE, IMPORTING AND MOST IMPORTANT STOCKING AND RETAILING OF BLACK DOLLS IN BRITAIN THEN I DO KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT CAN BE TO FIND DOLLS OF THIS NATURE.
AS A RETAILER IT MAKES IT THAT BIT HARDER BECAUSE OF QUANITY MOST WHOLESALERS ONLY HAVE LIMITED AMOUNTS OR END OF LINE UNITS OF WHICH THEY WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYMORE IN WHICH ARE BLACK OF ANY KIND. TO A DEGREE ITS NOT THERE FAULT BECAUSE MOST RETAILERS IN THIS FIELD DO NOT SEE THE NEED TO STOCK BLACK DOLLS. THE BIGGER COMPANIES OUTSIDE CERTAIN AREAS IN LONDON DO NOT STOCK NOT EVEN ONE BLACK DOLL FOR THERE CUSTOMERS. TO A DEGREE I'M GLAD ON A BUSINESS SENCE BECAUSE THATS WERE I COME IN. CURRENTLY BUYING DOLLS FROM WEREEVER I CAN TO STOCK THE SHOP. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYMORE THAN WHAT I'M DOING BUT I HAVE MANY VENTURES IN MIND TO ADDRESS MANY ISSUSE THA T HAVE CREPT UP OVER THE YEARS AND YEARS OF GROWING UP IN BRITAIN.
BEING ACCEPTED FOR WHO I AM AND NOT JUST A COLOUR...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.