VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Re: Black Dolls -- Did You Know?

Author:
Michelle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:02:30 02/19/02 Tue
In reply to: Cheryl Myers 's message, "Re: Black Dolls -- Did You Know?" on 03:41:00 07/13/01 Fri

In response to the article by Shelly Biggs. My mother and I have bought several of those dolls for my nieces. One has about 10 and the other about 6. Some from that company and others from JC Toys Group,Inc. We bought them sometime ago at Burlington Coat Factory and Kids R' US. Neither store seems to carry them any longer and we are quite disappointed, since I have just had a baby girl now 6 months old that I want to purchase them for. There is a website that is soon to be completed for the JC Toy Company but, have had not luck with the other. Hope you have a better time finding something. I will keep searching and if I find out something I will return to this site to update. I love collecting black dolls for my nieces and daughter, however, I have a hard time finding them. I travel from store to store and have gotten alot.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
please tell mecolleen12:22:12 07/17/02 Wed

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.