VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Reborn Berenguer Girl for trade for another Berenguer baby

Author:
Amy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:01:58 02/07/03 Fri

Hi! I have pictures available if anyone is interested in trading a reborn berenguer for my reborn berenguer! Nothing is wrong with the baby..just looking for something a little longer in length! This is a baby girl 17" in length
4 pounds 12 oz.
Brown hair
Blue eyes
Muslin body with full vinyl limbs ( very easy to pose):)
Newborn look to her...very good quality
Born on: January 30th, 2003
Baby can be dressed as boy or girl....my opinion looks better as a boy...I normally don't do that but this baby has a face that can go either way very easily!
The baby will have two outfits consisting of outfit #1:
Long white short sleeved dress, pink sweater, side snap onsie t-shirt, diaper..pink pacifier....baby can take thumb or pacifier...mouth is opened along with the nose and backed with felt, white socks with pink bunny on the toes, baby bunting which is reversible..one side is white fleece and the other side is pink satin! The second outfit :
Boy's preemie White shirt with sailboats on it, navy blue cotton overalls with teddy bears above the pocket in the middle of outfit and sailboats on the legs, and a navy blue hat as well. If you want you can have birth certificate as well but it has my name on it as the adoptive parent! My digital camera is broke but all items are new...I have like 9 pictures of the baby dressed as a girl but none dressed as a boy in that outfit...tags are taken off but they are all new! Beautiful baby!! I am just looking for something longer in length is all! If you are interested EMAIL ME AT: amy821us@yahoo.com for pictures and you can send yours as well! Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Reborn Berenguer Girl for trade for another Berenguer babySusan11:06:49 01/08/04 Thu
Re: Reborn Berenguer Girl for trade for another Berenguer babyiowa_girl5160119:31:31 04/20/06 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.