VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Doll wanted

Author:
Carmilla
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:01:45 10/02/03 Thu

My daughter lost her doll on holiday and it is like losing one of the family. If anyone has any ideas of where I can get one I will be very grateful.

The doll is about 14" tall, with a soft/tactile plastic body and beautifully moulded hands and feet. She has black wavy hair which is in pig tails, a very pretty face and she would have been able to wet herself when she was produced.

I believe she was made in the 1970's and was available to the UK market. She isn't a baby doll as such and she looks like a child of about 2 or 3 years. She has african/american skin tones but fairly European features and her eyes open and shut.

Her arms and legs are jointed and she was wearing (which may or may not have been original to the doll) a red and white floral dress with puff sleeves.

Please contact me if you think you have the doll to sell or have any ideas of where I might find one of these dolls. I will keep looking until I find one or our original is safely returned. Email carmillavoiez@yahoo.com, thank you so much

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.