VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Needing Information on a 1965 Madame Alexander Black Baby Doll

Author:
Carol Winterland
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:21:56 12/30/03 Tue

Here is a doll I played with as a child. I am simply trying to find some information about her, as her original name and if her shoes are original. I would also like to know if she came with a diaper or a pair of panties. All I am missing is her panties and her bottle - I think. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance for any help you maybe able to give me....

On the back of her neck it reads "ALEXANDER" 19@65. On her dress is a tag that reads "Madame Alexander" I can't find her in the Madame Alexander books because I don't know her name. She was also a wetter. She is almost 14 inches tall. She looks like a little baby. Not a "Mammy" like so many of the dolls out in the early 1960's. My mom bought her for me in either 1965/1966. I have pictures available. Please email me for them.... thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Needing Information on a 1965 Madame Alexander Black Baby DollCarol Winterland07:26:47 12/30/03 Tue

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.