VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: May I write your collector's profile?

Author:
Debbie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:26:18 12/26/01 Wed

I am working on an Internet project. I need black-doll collectors/artists to volunteer to allow me to write their collector's/artist's profile.

Your profile will divulge the catalyst that prompted you to begin collecting/creating black dolls, your favorite
doll(s) to collect/create, your fondest or most horrific childhood doll memory, dolls that you currently desire or are creating, and as much additional black-doll collector's/artist's information that you would like to provide. I have a questionnaire that I will ask you to complete and submit along with a picture of yourself with some of the dolls that you collect/create.

I need several volunteers as soon as possible. Although I will only write one profile at a time, I will eventually write a profile for each person who volunteers. Please e-mail me at medolls@aol.com if you are interested in allowing me to profile you and use your pictures on the Internet and/or other sources. Thank you in advance for your help.

Debbie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.