VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: handmade black dolls for sale

Author:
Sandra Street
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:39:41 07/30/02 Tue

Hello,

I am a fiber artist and doll designer.My busines is named the "The Baltimore Doll Company". I create and sell beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade black dolls. My dolls have been for sale at prestigous locations such as the gift shops of Washington DC's Smithsonian Museum, the Kennedy Center and Baltimore's Museum of Art. My dolls are in the doll collections of many black notables that include Bill Cosby's wife, Camille and Maxine Waters.

My Dolls come in many sizes, from 5 inches to life size. They are created from wood, fabric, and all other
sources that I discover in my travels. My "ladies" are adorned in African fabrics and embellished with beads, shells and other "found' trinkets donated to me by friends
and other generous people who know that I collect
everything! I also create unique home and office decor
items

My husband and I, own and operate a Jazz Coffee Bar and Art Gallery in Baltimore County, Maryland,"STREETFOLKS", where my dolls and the art work of local artists are availabe for sale. We are in our 3rd year of business
and have been featured on "BET" and Maryland Public Television.

Please contact me if interested in hearing more about
my creations or our Jazz Coffee Bar.
Photos are available.

Thank you
Sandra Street
(410)655-2483

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.