VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Identification of small rubber doll/puppet?

Author:
Eileen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:45:38 12/30/02 Mon

Can anyone help me identify this sweet rubber black baby boy. I have been trying for ages just to find out anything at all about it. It's approximately 5 inches tall and he has a white shirt and red overalls and has his hands reaching up as if waiting for someone to pick him up. The only puzzling thing is that he sits up straight, but there is a piece cut out of the bottom as if he could be used as a hand puppet. The rubber isn't pliable, so I don't think he could be used as a hand puppet, but I'm not sure. My sister said she had seen a set of these baby boys in an antique store down Maine and she thought there were meant to be a choir??? I just don't know and I thank anyone for their time if they could help me out. I think he's precious and love him to pieces, but again, don't know where he came from or what his use was. The only identification I can find is on the back of his red overalls it does say Childcraft 1968 with a capital "C" in a circle. Again, thanks for listening and Happy New Year.

Eileen

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.