VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: Looking for Olmec Toys

Author:
Tom Buzzard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:38:57 01/27/04 Tue
In reply to: Chris 's message, "Looking for Olmec Toys" on 11:08:51 12/23/02 Mon

> Well, I know that Olmec made Sun Man,Bolt-Man,Holographo,Pig-Head,Digitino, and Space Sumo. I have these myself. I also know they released a Sun Man with Kikto's head. Which I also own. I Take that back I do not have Bolt Man. But have seen him twice. Also seen Butterfly woman. Now I contacted them about buying the others but would have had to by 15 cases of asstd figures. That was what I was told.Of course this was Mid 90's and I was kind of hoping the others had been made and released and would show up at discount stores.(wishful thinking)

I also know that when Olmec went under that more than likely the molds were siezed and either were sold or destroyed. Maybe both. I have held out hope that a someone has the molds and will either finally release duplicates of these figures. Hopefully they will be ethnic as was orginally intended. But ....
Anyway hope this was helpful.

I am looking to buy these toys made by Olmec toys.
>Any information is appreciated.
>
>Sun-Man
>Bolt-Man
>Digitino
>Space-Sumo
>Holographo
>Kikto
>Hypno
>Duplico
>Zap-Man
>Pig-Head
>Butterfly Woman
>Amandla
>Felina

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Looking for Olmec ToysChris19:20:45 01/28/04 Wed
Re: Looking for Olmec ToysLee13:57:44 03/03/05 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.