VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: searching for a black doll

Author:
Rise Huntley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:48:22 09/17/07 Mon

Hi everybody. I am 47 years old and have been trying to find a picture of a beautiful black doll I had as a child. She was about 2 feet tall, relatively soft plastic but very durable and not easy to damage. About the feel of a soccer ball. Beautiful Nestle chocolate color and straight black shoulder lenghth hair with straight bangs. She wore a dress with long black rough feeling velvet sleeves an the bottom as I remember was white with a white lacy overlay. Her shoes were black and white dress socks. Red ribbon around her head and I think a red sash on her dress. It is very important to me that I get a photo of her. I think I was between 7-10 when I owned her. If anyone can help me, please e-mail me the picture you've found or whatever information you may have. I live in Toledo, Ohio and am listed in the directory also.
Thank You and Have A Blessed Day!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.