VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Unidentified Baby Dolls

Author:
Marian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:11:01 12/18/07 Tue

I have two dolls which I need help identifying.
One is a black baby doll approx. 13 inches long, with soft vinyl like skin and tufted hair. The markings on the base of her neck and the back of her head read...Copyright 1975 Mattel Inc. USA. Her lips are parted and there is a hole which could have been for a bottle. She is not poseable and her head doesn't move either.
The other is even harder to describe because I don't know if its meant to be a person , an animal, or something from a story. It is approx. 10 inches long, has a cartoonish face of vinyl like skin and a stuffed body made of fur like cloth. It has no markings and my wildest guess would be that it is circa 1950's or older. I have photos, but I don't know how to attache them. I would greatly appreciate any help in my search to give them identities. ThankYou

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.