VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]
Subject: Re: Playmate's Cricket doll

Author:
Rebecca
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:07:37 09/05/03 Fri
In reply to: Vanessa 's message, "Re: Playmate's Cricket doll" on 23:18:23 09/29/02 Sun

>Hi, my name is Rebecca and I bought my daughter a cricket doll when she was 10 years old. I saw this beatuifull doll who when she talk she took my heart away and I new this was the doll for my daughter. who had no brothers or sisters. My daughter love her and every where she went cricket went even on trip out of the city we would pay for cricket to be put in a safe she was the best friend my daughter had. My daughter is now 27 years old and she still has her cricket doll. I even bought a corky doll which is cricket brother so that when and if one day my daughter has a son or a daughter they to can have a friend .Truely your children learn a lot from this doll then any other doll they learn to sing and play games enjoy life. I only say to this person you must of seen to many spokey movies. Well now cricket is a collectable doll now. But there is no way we will get rid of our dolls. I know my daughter will never part from her. She is and will always be best friend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Playmate's Cricket dollshannpn17:10:42 11/09/03 Sun

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.