VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]
Subject: Geppeddo Dolls

Author:
Teresa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:26:58 03/27/04 Sat

I am looking for Geppeddo dolls but would like to see the photo first. Perfer dolls that are still in their box and have original packing. There is one that I am looking for in particular her name is Amber. Amber's dress is made of cream-colored, gold-speckled and chiffon, leaf-shaped panels that encircle her waist with a satin and lace underskirt and a stiff crinoline slip underneath. The dress's bodice has flowered embroidery with gold beads and a bow at the waist with three chiffon flowers, plus full, puffy sleeves. She holds a 3.25-inch angel teddy bear. Her blonde hair is shoulder-length and curled, and she wears a crown of pastel chiffon flowers. Her wings are made of real feathers and attach with Velcro to the back of her dress. She comes with an "invisible" stand which makes her look weightless while standing on her 7"x7" square chiffon pillow. Please email me if you have any dolls or Amber.

Thank You
Teresa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Geppeddo DollsTeresa21:32:21 05/29/04 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.