VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]
Subject: lee middleton dolls for sale

Author:
Jasmine Reynolds
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:04:32 08/14/04 Sat

Hello everyone!

I have three Lee Middleton dolls, all are in good condition. They are vynil dolls, two blondes and one brown head. I don't have the original boxes they came in but all have everything they came with. It's been so long since i've noticed them so I wanted to sell to people who really want them. The first doll I have is the children of the world category, she is the german doll, blonde hair blue eyes light skin tone newborn and a sweet baby face. My second doll is Little Kitten, on the official Lee Middleton site she is sold out, she has blonde hair and green eyes, light skin and body type is newborn and her face is labled toothy. My last doll is a brown haired girl (all dolls are girls btw) and I can't find her on the LM site for the official name but she has a checkered purple and white outfit with a bunny hat on and she has sweet blue eyes. If you are interested in any of these dolls please contact me at: aero045@aol.com thankyou so much

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.