VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: corinne italocremona doll

Author:
Ang (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:33:39 09/30/08 Tue
In reply to: riccardo 's message, "Re: corinne italocremona doll" on 06:58:27 08/31/08 Sun

Buona sera, Riccardo. I found a blonde "Corinne" doll by Italo Cremona in a shop called Retroville in Montreal, Quebec. I could not identify her when I bought her, but now that I have her listed on eBay (under my eBay I.D. agent99lives), someone from Italy wrote to me and identified her. So, as of tonight (Sept. 30, 2008), I have added a full description of "Corinne." I hope this news delights you. I know you really want a brunette or redhead "Corinne," but at least you know I have a "Corinne" that I am selling. The auction on eBay ends on Sunday, October 5. I sell worldwide, so whoever wins "Corinne" will be happy, happy, happy. My 15.5-inch "Corinne" doll is in very good condition; her thick brown eyelashes are all intact and her makeup is bella! Her clothing (a two-piece outfit of orange, green and white with a daisy motif, with lace trim on the collar and sleeves, is original. Her brick-red shoes are original, too, according to the eBayer who wrote me from Turin, Italy! I have about eight photos that I took of "Corinne" posted on my auction page. Why don't you check it out. Again, you can find the auction by searching via my eBay I.D. agent99lives. Or, if you type Made in Italy in the search box and then choose the "Dolls and Bears" category, you will find my auction that way, too. By the way, on the rear of "Corinne"'s head is the marking "IC" in a square. At the top of her back is the number "736" and beneath that number is "MADE IN ITALY" marked into her back. Her hair has lots of body, still has those late 1960s curls. Also, at the back of her head is the copyright symbol (c) and then the year 1968. It looks lilke 1968 instead of 1965. So be happy, Riccardo. Corinne has come out of hiding!
Ciao.
Ang

>>Hallo to everybody, since a long time here I've been
>on searching a vintage fashion doll called "Corinne",
>she looks 15'' tall, usually she has targed on her
>neck IC 1965, she is usually blond platinum, dark
>blonde, blonde, brunette and finally the hardest to
>find redhead. I'm saerching this red one. Please if
>you get it or know somebody who has this doll, don't
>exitate to sontact me at this address:
>stern.r@libero.it. Please, it's very important!!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: corinne italocremona dollTenchy03:41:00 11/29/13 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.