VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Need help identifying a Geppeddo Doll

Author:
Skystarlit
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:07:41 01/04/14 Sat

I have this Geppeddo porcelain doll. I honestly have no idea what it is and wonder if anyone here can give me a clue as to what her name is and what she is worth.

She has no tags on her accept the Geppeddo stamp on the back of her neck. He body is he cloth type. I don't think the stand I have her on is original to her, and I don't have her box. No tags on her clothing or body that I can find. Not even sure the clothes are original. I would be impressed if they weren't though, as even the shoes fit perfectly, and to me they look like they belong with the outfit.

I made a photo gallery with some pictures of her. Any info anyone can offer would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/idqKTrZ,6H255MY,qqImiF9,RQ4m8et

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.