VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Barbie, Littlechap, Tammy, D.Darling, T.Teens...etc...etc... for Sale

Author:
Donna B.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:10:21 03/16/04 Tue

Happy day to you! I hope you are all doing well as I just thought I
would pop in to send you my updated sale listing. I don't know if
there is anything of interest on the list but I thought I would send it to you anyway to at least look!!

Pictures are available upon request.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING:

VARIOUS DOLLS/CLOTHES listed below:

1. There is a small Uneeda Grow Hair Doll in her original outfits
about 4 inches tall. The red head is (Kim - yellow/gold outfit) an
adorable little dolls I think so cute and in nice condition with great
make-up. This little dollie is HTF and I have not seen many of them
around.

Uneeda Grow Hair Kim Doll is: $14.00

2. In addition, there is a really pretty Ideal Crissy Doll wearing a
gold lame like short dress which does have some gold strands missing
on the dress. The doll is in nice condition with no missing hair plus
and great make-up and lashes. Grow hair piece is nice and long too!!

Ideal Crissy doll is: $28.00

3. 60's Small Doll House Plastic Furniture (13 pieces) in great
condition. The various pieces of furniture are good size for 3-4 inch
dolls. There is a cute piano which is a Mickey Mouse related piece.
(Doll in picture is just showing the size of the furniture).

60's Doll House Furniture: $20.00

4. A New Dawn Doll (2001) by Checkerboard Toys and she is NRFB and in perfect condition really cute!!!

NRFB New Dawn Doll (2001): $22.00

5. There is a 1970's Vintage Dawn NRFB Outfit called "City Slicker"
in great condition for a vintage piece.

NRFB Dawn "City Slicker" Outfit: $45.00

6. There is a Mini Dawn mirror from the 70's (I have never seen these
in smaller versions just the bigger ones). The mirror part is dull
from age but I guess this is what happens when you get old at times.
(Dawn Key Chair has been SOLD in picture)

Mini Dawn Mirror: $15.00

7. Libby Littlechap Doll by Remco wearing tagged Libby Red Velvet Like Dress in nice condition. Bangs are just alittle thin up top. Also, Judy Littlechap by Remco in great condition wearing her original terry wrap.

Libby Littlechap Doll: $25.00
Judy Littlechap Doll: $29.00

(I have some Littlechap clothes and odd accessories available as well.)

8. Now, we have some Tammy Accessories by Ideal in nice condition except where noted: (Purse, Camera, Sleeveless Blouse, Blue Princess Phone, 2 Necklaces & Mom's White/Gold Necklace in picture has been Sold)

Tammy's Nylons: $12.00

White Pak Blouse (one button missing): $9.00

9. I have a NRFB vintage Dawn Outfit called "Blue Bell" in superb
condition very pretty gown.

NRFB Dawn "Blue Bell" Outfit - $55.00

10. Also, a beautiful Revlon Fashion Type Doll about 22 inches tall
(nude) in great condition w/beautiful nail and toe polish for sure
marked AE on the back of the neck. (Blonde Hair doll in picture sold)

Nude Revlon Fashion Type Doll about 22 inches: $38.00

11. There is a Revlon Type fashion doll about 18 inches in the red/white checked dress has had a hair cut and no markings.

Revlon Fashion Type Doll about 18 inches: $25.00

12. A NRFB Totally Golden Dawn 2003 by Checkerboard Toys in perfect condition.

Totally Golden Dawn - $22.00 (ON HOLD)

13. Cute Gerber Baby Doll about 8 inches w/a stuffed clothes body in the colors of pale pink and lime green. She has molded hair w/just one little swoop of hair tied w/a ribbon on top.

Cute Gerber Baby Doll (about 8 inches): $15.00

14. Another adorable NRFP Gerber Baby Doll about 5 inches and all vinyl w/molded hair. A truly cute little one!!

NRFB Gerber Baby Doll (about 5 inches): $20.00

15. A great Matchbox Disco Girl Doll named Dee (Redhead) This is a foreign doll which resembles our Hasbro World of Love Dolls over here. She is wearing a Disco Girl Fashion as well.

Matchbox Disco Girl (Dee): $30.00

16. Then, a Horseman Celebrity Police Woman Doll (Angie Dickinson) about 9 inches tall w/superb hair and make-up wearing her original red jumpsuit and made in 1976.

Horseman Celebrity Police Woman (Angie Dickinson) Doll: $30.00

17. Also, a Mego Wizard of Oz Dorothy Doll wearing her original dress and a replaced basket and about 8 inches tall. She is really cute w/great make-up and nice hair.

Mego Wizard of Oz Dorothy Doll: $17.00

18. In addition, another nude Wizard of Oz Dorothy Doll and she is alittle bigger and head is alittle chunker as well. But, hair and make-up is great too.

Nude Wizard of Oz Dorothy Doll: $13.00

19. I have a nice Dawn doll but she is by no means mint and is the Head-to-toe Dawn (short hair). (She is dressed in the outfit that Angie is wearing in the picture.) The outfit does have slight wear to it from play over the years. The doll is in really nice condition but some some play wear and the light green at the knees but not too bad.

Head-to-Toe Dawn: $19.00 (ON HOLD)

(I have other Dawn Dolls if you are looking for a particular one)

20. Also, a nice vintage Brunette Flip Hair (Midge Style) Barbie/Midge Clone doll wearing a bright pink clone dress in nice condition also. Her make-up and hair is great and the hair is truly nice w/itís original set.

Vintage Barbie/Midge Clone Doll: $22.00

21. Then, from Germany their version of the Barbie Doll named Petra Redhead PT dressed in a Petra Fashion and from the 60s. Here make-up is superb and hair is thick but alittle frizzy on the ends maybe some conditioning would help. Her nail polish is alitte worn also. She is really cute with that German style to her.

Petra Redhead PT Doll: $40.00 (ON HOLD BUT HAVE MORE)

22. I have a lovely 18 Inch dressed Rainbow Brite Doll for sale w/original ribbon in her hair. She is in wonderful condition. If you purchase her and you'll receive a 10 inch dressed Rainbow Brite Doll for FREE (no hair ribbon) but in lovely condition.

18 Inch Rainbow Brite Doll: $22.00 (w/FREE 10 inch doll)

23. The Silver Mini w/the long red fringe is one of the variations from the Dancing Dawn but 2 of the fringes on the dress have been cut half way off so you know. You have to really look for them to see them.

Silver Mini w/Long Red Fringe: $8.00

24. Peach Skirted w/Gold Threads Bottom and Gold Bodice Top Mini which is the HTF Dress Shop Dawn Original Dress and the dress is in crisp condition exception except one of the threads to hold the pearl button closure is missing & on the inside lining on the bodice is a red stain which is odd as the front part of the gold on the bodice top is perfect and I didn't know the stain was there until I opened up the inside and saw it is just on the lining and did not go through at all.

Dress Shop Dawn Original Dress: $10.00 (ON HOLD)

25. There is a lovely red head Tiny Teen doll dressed in her original green coat w/black collar. Her lashes are nice but there is a very tiny scratch by her chin that is not too noticeable unless you look really hard. Also, one of the small gold round balls is missing on the coat which could be replaced.

Tiny Teen Doll: $15.00

26. Also, a 60-70s doll plastic furniture lot consisting of 2 renewal sofas but there is a leg off on each one. Maybe they can be fixed but even w/the one leg broken they sit pretty good. The bed, too, has one leg broken. The toilet seat comes off the toilet and the one corcer is chipped of the sink. There are 12 pieces total and I will even throw in a few extra pieces that are not in the picture.

60-70ís Doll House Furniture: $20.00

27. I have a Barbie Rocker doll (Blonde) 80s in original outfit w/some extra Rocker clothes and accessories. She still has her earrings but the ring is missing. The clothes are accessories are in great condition also. I have included some extra Barbie clothing also which is not in the picture.

Barbie Rocker Doll & Clothing: $26.00

(I have other Rocker dolls and the Rocker Cafť also)

30. Then, I have a lovely Malibu Ken in original orange SS shorts in great condition.

Malibu Ken Doll: $25.00

31. There is a lovely Red Head (real hair) Dolly Daring dressed in her pale blue PJs in great condition.

Dolly Darling: $25.00

32. Also, I have a lovely Malibu Barbie 1970s dressed in original SS and towel.

Malibu Barbie Doll: $38.00

33. Finally, I have some Jem and Sindy items available on separate lists as well just ask.

You can lmk if anything of interest catches your eye to purchase. Also purchase 2 or more items and I will give you another discount off the total price even further. I accept as payment a check or money order. I can also work w/you on a layaway as well!!! Please e-mail directly: chang@pipeline.com

Thanks and have a nice one!! Take care always!

Donna B.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.