VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Icey..the Goddess--few things

Author:
Daimus
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:23:50 06/30/04 Wed

Well its been quite a while since I've visited glad to see the forum is still around. Not sure if folks know about this but if you are interested try and catch the Icelandic Godess- Berglind "Icey" Olafsdottir on the Latest issue of FHM Magazine. I heard she was also in the April issue of Stuff ( Pam Anderson cover, I think). Lastly if you haven't gotten enough of that sweet face and that killer bod, go visit her official site...http://icey.tv/home.php
This was actually something they announced during the last X Show episode but as far as I know it only went active within the last year....good things are worth the wait!!

Now if we can just get the Carla Alapont, Julee Elliott and Monica Surrat sites officially up and running, then it would be a perfect world..... :-)

Regards to all the old fans.

Keep the faith.

Daimus

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.