VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:08:56 05/31/14 Sat
Author: Jesus (FJxTNyboBBUdU)
Subject: bWfqBCBEadlZ

I stay at home and look after the children freakydeak
First vid, pretty damn perfect, two fucking huge black guys using a blonde girl, nothing much wrong with that. Second vid, now if your going to fuck a girl at least take your fucking socks off! No matter how big your cock is, your going to be let down on your fashion sense, if you don't know the first principals of dress etiquette.
eroticstories
Very pretty lady... Sexy and hot.. Horrible at acting... Shes got a bit to loose and overfucked pussy... I can undersand why he chooses her ass..
lesbo6
Her face is ugly as hell. I don't even think i would be able to take head from her, and come on who doesn't love head. I'd still bang her tho, I like her body... Nice milf look. These guys are hilarious!!!
localamateursextube
Nothing special or extraordinary about this video, plus it seems like the audio is off a bit, but damn i'd fuck aria giovanni, i mean, when she put her legs up like that? thats exactly how i'd wanna fuck her, id pound that pussy hard and strong...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.