VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:17:47 08/26/02 Mon
Author: The Darkling
Subject: Re: Juan's on his way.....
In reply to: Avalon 's message, "Last Minute Wild Theories!" on 11:08:35 08/26/02 Mon

but it's slow going by donkey ;)
My last minute theories? Hmmm...okay....

Gabe is a descendant of one of the males that once wore the blade before it was forbidden for men to wear it (after Boudicca I think). This season it has been fairly apparent to me that he knows stuff before Sara does and has been feeding her info waiting for her to "get it." There is more to him than we know currently.

Aras will die. Possibly by Ian's hand as he realizes she's not truly a substitute for Sara. While genetics comprise a great deal of who we are, they don't account for environmental influences that shape our personalities.

And lastly, Kenny has some tricks up his sleeve that will surprise us all. He may actually be Sara's salvation in a way....in order to redeem him just as Faust was redeemed near the end of the opera (the operatic version differs from the written version in that aspect).

Beck *2 pots down, working on #3*

>Okay, here's a last-minute gonzo theory:
>
>Gabe is actually IAN's brother, not Sara's -- if he's
>related to anybody on the show. Or he's Irons' real
>son, while Ian was simply adopted and augmented. Why?
> I guess it's more of an intuitive thing; I can't
>really put my finger on it. Besides, seems like the
>sort of out-of-left-field thing that would fit this
>season...
>
>Uh, I had some other weird thoughts, but Juan Valdez
>hasn't made it to my house yet today...(Hey, Beck,
>quit hogging Juan! Send him round! ;) :D )
>
>So...what are YOUR last-minute wacky theories? C'mon,
>fess up! :D

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Last Minute Wild Theories! -- Jessica, 11:49:34 08/26/02 Mon
  • Well.... ?? Re: Last Minute Wild Theories! -- Lark, 12:04:04 08/26/02 Mon
  • Re: Last Minute Wild Theories! -- DEHPenguin, 13:25:43 08/26/02 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.