VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:35:45 08/26/02 Mon
Author: Rhiannon
Subject: Ok, I'm back, I think (grins wickedly) ;)
In reply to: Rhiannon 's message, "Ubique Thread: Spoilers Warning" on 19:26:09 08/26/02 Mon

>*Spoiler warning
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>

"Some of the interesting quotes: "10,000 miles of searching. And 600 years of waiting. Dark clouds are upon us and I intend to ride the thunder. Can you know? Can you begin to know?" Lucrezia

"I have become virtually ubiquitous, if you will excuse the pun." Irons

"Did you think I haven't been preparing for you for lifetimes?" Sara

"Mr. Irons tells me you appreciate violence and sex." Ian

"Take it, you know you want it." Sara

"The Witchblade is a state of the mind, and a state of the heart." Sara

Apples and Lazar: Lazar is watching Lucrezia as she passes Jennifer Haley(R.N. who murdered her husband). Looks kinda ticked that she has WB. Doesn't say anything this season, unless you count a few whispers here and there in subtitles. Apples are on the table when Sara goes to investigate computer at Jennifer's.

That whole numbers thing: 11 murders at before 6PM. Clock at Sara's turns from 5:55 to 6:66 when she wakes up without WB. Lucrezia dead for over 500 years. "Have you ever known Pez not to pull through at the Eleventh Hour?" Danny Woo to Jake.

Gross-outs: Lucrezia killing 2 guys after wild sex, Lucrezia trying to seduce Gabe, Irons is a zombie-eww, Irons' stab wound speaks, Ian raping Lucrezia, and Irons has an orgasmic rush when he puts on WB.

Hey, can anyone tell what the symbols are that appear after Irons' website goes down? Can't quite make them out, but looked Greek.

Can't wait until next season. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I'm with Schnee ...(spoilers for tonight's ep)... -- silver, 21:52:51 08/26/02 Mon
  • er....*bleached*, not beached. -- silver, 21:54:29 08/26/02 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.