VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:15:24 08/27/02 Tue
Author: Phoenix
Subject: Re: Ubique Thread: One Tin Soldier
In reply to: Rhiannon 's message, "Ubique Thread: Spoilers Warning" on 19:26:09 08/26/02 Mon

"On the bloody morning after..." For some reason, the oldies song that lyric comes from is bouncing around in my head this morning. "...one tin (or was it thin?) soldier rides away". Ian rode away last night for me. He's unsalvageable as far as I'm concerned. If there is a season 3, they'd do better to leave him out of it. If there must be references to the character, do flashbacks to Season 1 when he was worth watching.

>Right now am just reeling from fact Irons is still
>alive(YAY!)>

So what? He's now more Rocky Horror Picture Show than the intriguing character from last season and a lot less interesting to watch.

>For answers to all these questions, stay tuned, same
>Witchblade Time, same Witchblade Channel.
>
PHOENIX VENTING: Does anyone really CARE if there's a 3rd season? The show rode the momentum created by season one all this year and just continued to grind to almost a halt. This season was, in many cases, like watching a formerly robust, healthy person in phase one of two-phase terminal cancer. This reinforces my belief that, other than 'The Godfather' and James Bond movies, sequels are a BAD idea. With the Denver Broncos out of serious contention in the NFL, Monday night will be a wasteland even if there is a season 3. The best thing about this season was the interactions on this board. :(

Phoenix

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.