VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:07:43 08/27/02 Tue
Author: blademaiden
Subject: Re: Ubique Thread: Spoilers Warning
In reply to: Rhiannon 's message, "Ubique Thread: Spoilers Warning" on 19:26:09 08/26/02 Mon

>*Spoiler warning
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>
>
>
>Right now am just reeling from fact Irons is still
>alive(YAY!)and Ian is a demented male slut(Sorry, all
>Ian fans). Hopefully they will change his character
>next season back to making him honorable knight
>warrior.

I love the fact that Irons was back and not just as a ghost. Man is he good a being evil! The only thing I really didn't like was watching him squirm all over in those odd positions. For some reason all I could think of was Austin Powers.

As for Ian, I think it was the logical step in the maturity of his character for him to have done it with both Aras and Lucy. He's talked about nothing but his lust for Sara every time he saw her and how erotic she is. In "Nailed" we find out one of his favorite authors is Baron Leopold von Sacher-Masoch ". . .from whence we divine masochism." Didn't surprise me in the least that he tackled Aras and even less about Lucy. I think we are seeing alot of Evil Ian surfacing here. In season one they effectively disected Ian's personalities into two seperate physical bodies. This time, I think anyway, Ian has to come to terms with all of his egos/personalities. Can we really expect Ian to not explore his sexuality at all? For heaven's sake, look who his role model was! Not to mention that he's a full grown man and Daddy hasn't been there to slap him around for breakin' the rules.

If we get a third season, I think he will grow into more the Ian we'd all love to see. But, you can't just jump right into being the perfect balance of honor and devotion without experiencing the other side of it.

I was really dreading that kiss between Gabe and Sara but I handled it better than I thought. Sara seemed genuinely frightened to be going under the curtain - like she wasn't sure she was comin' out alive. So I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here -she's thinking this could be her goodbye kiss. Just don't do it again!!!!

Am I the only one who liked the finale? I would love to see a season three to answer all the questions that have been raised, not to mention tie up the loose ends. Introducing the "realm of the witchblade" and having Conchobar still in the picture would be perfect tools for exploring the mythical, mysterious history of the blade, which is what Hemecker said they would likely do.

Just my thoughts ;)
blademaiden

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.