VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:58:55 08/27/02 Tue
Author: Rhiannon
Subject: Farscape reference :)
In reply to: silver 's message, "i agree that..." on 07:20:17 08/27/02 Tue

>it wasn't Irons at that point. Let's not forget that
>after he did her bidding by covering her up and
>letting her do her thing, he also tried to fight
>Lucretzia (or whatever) off to protect Sara. He even
>freed one of her arms and spun her out of the room to
>keep her out of harm's way. Irons, I don't think,
>would have done that.

In Farscape(Scifi channel)John Crichton has a mind chip installed by an evil guy(to get information, blah, blah, blah)anyways the chip creats this evil character he names Harvey, that surfaces and takes over at the worst times. I think this is kinda what Irons did with the murders. If you look carefully at their faces they seem surprised at losing body control right before and after are distressed(the wife sobbing and wandering out of her mind with grief)at what they have done. Irons did not take over Gabriel right away, perhaps to watch what he would do(puppetmaster)or because he does not have as much power as he would like. If Gabe is posessed by Irons next season, it could be the same partial control and eventually Sara will catch on to what is wrong.
The kiss was all Gabriel, in my opinion and was more of "I deeply care about you, don't want to lose you" way. In an interview, forget which one, John Hensley mentions that he doesn't see the 2 getting involved past friendship, but he thinks of her as the standard by which he would measure a woman(i.e. love interest). The reason Sara kissed back was simply because she might have her "alpha waves scrambled" and let's face it, he's cute ;). He musta been a good kisser, though, she really seemed to enjoy it, hehe.
Looking forward to a third season and getting more questions answered.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Farscape reference :) -- Rhiannon, 12:58:56 08/27/02 Tue
  • heh...*would kill to see Gabriel toss Harvey-Irons in the dumpster* -- silver, 22:07:39 08/27/02 Tue

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.