VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:35:02 08/27/02 Tue
Author: Karen
Subject: Better late than never... I guess...

Hi, gang... it's been forever, and once again I apologise. I will be moving into my own place September 3rd [yipee ki-yo, ki-ya!], so I should be totally back online within a week or so of moving in. Right now, I'm able to be on for the rest of my time here at my dad's house for a sad reason ~ Dad and stepmom needed to make a quick, unscheduled trip up to NY for an unknown amount of time because her sister-in-law is dying. Really sucks ~ I met her several times, and she's a good person.

I will try to make the most of this time to catch up a bit, and as I've already mentioned should be back on full-time beginning of September. So what's new? There are so many posts since my last catch-up, there's absolutely no way I could read them all! :) Before I go any further, I must thank the wonderful and lovely Dragonlady for the great shirt ~ I love it. :) And just FYI, to anyone that's written me lately, I came here before going to sift through the [literally] hundreds of e-mails waiting for me at my 5 e-mail accounts ~ so please bear with me... I'll be catching up, and will remain caught up after September. Of course, I will be catching up as quickly as humanly possible on all my sites, including WB. I'm also starting a new one up for Haunted, which will be following Buffy Tuesdays on UPN... I know I'll be watching it, so it just makes sense. :) I'm going to start working on a site for LotR and work on Sanctuary again. Lots to do. :)

So, how'd everyone like the finale? I saw several threads, but I'd like a quick down and dirty from the board, so I can gauge mood. Thumbs up, thumbs down, and a brief why. Also, what do want to see from next season? I look forward to hearing from everyone ~ although my accelarated online ability is due to a sad situation, I must say I'm very happy to be able to be here.

Big bear hugs to all, so good to be [almost!] back ~ Karen

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.