VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:44:11 08/27/02 Tue
Author: Schnee
Subject: Pulllleeassse....(r)
In reply to: Enough already... 's message, "Re: Ubique Thread: One Tin Soldier" on 07:08:15 08/27/02 Tue

I've gotta agree with Phoenix. If the show pulls in the ratings with the desired demographics the show will be renewed.

But bitching out the folks that are voicing their disappoinment is not gonna win you much acceptance. However, you knew that since you hid your name.

If these folks didn't care about this show, they wouldn't bother taking the time to dissect why they haven't liked the direction it has taken. They should not be chastised because their opinions do not suit you. That's just ridiculous.

I went through the same crap when LFN was going down the tubes. God forbid you criticized the plot inconsistensies or questioned what the writers were thinking, you were not a good enough fan.

And at the end, those who didn't want a fifth season, those who were treated with great vehemence for not showing their support for its continuation, were greatly vindicated when the 8 episodes sucked eggs big time. It was that bad.

The thing that gets me is that these studio execs never learn. They get a hit show in their hands and then they attempt to fix what ain't broke and they make it into a stinky, wretched mess by the time they are done with it.

Schnee
who fully expected TNT to muck it up in S2, and they lived up to my expectations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.