VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:39:08 08/27/02 Tue
Author: wormie
Subject: hmmm
In reply to: The Darkling 's message, "Re: "How the finale should have been" - Version 2" on 17:37:35 08/27/02 Tue

ok....I like both versions....but of course, I must add my two cents...

Think Danny ought to be the one who gets shot [& dies....but we won't know that till Season 3 ;) ] --which would go back to the whole "sara rewinding time wasn't all she hoped" [Conchobar is in a coma, Danny's dead & Ian is (who knows...cliffhanger and all), etc...]

ooh!!oooh! the capt could shoot Danny AND Jake...Danny dies; Jake survives--Sara is a bit angry that Jake lived laying the ground work for some tension between them...Danny & Jake shot, Ian on the ground & Conchobar comatose...overtones of last season...but not the same...shrug...

I realize it's only an hour...but I would really have liked to have seen Hip-hop Ian walking down the street b-ball in hand and stop mid-stride when he sees a very familiar limo at the curb... [actually would *love* to see Irons' face upon seeing hip-hop Ian, but oh, well...or just have Ian moping around the study and have Irons stride into the mansion as if he had away on holiday =)

[oooh & for giggles, Brando jumps at Irons & gives him a wet sloppy kiss....just kidding about this part, of course...but serious about the rest]

>digi-Irons.

hehe...like that moniker...

>Ian stares at Sara and she
>growls, "we're even now. A little help here?" at him.
> Ian pulls his katana from his coat and beheads
>Lucrezia.

oooh!!!! If I may?? I think Ian should pull out a gun and shoot Lucretzia (or get Sara's gun & re-load)....echoing how Sara shot Fiona when Conchobar was impaled... =)

>Coming out of the trance, Sara is weak from blood loss
>and the blade in her gut, but she is not dying. Ian
>and Gabe are looking at her and to each other, trying
>to figure out exactly what to do. The dilemma is
>solved for them as Irons saunters in. Ian bows his
>head as Irons comes to stand beside him and in front
>of Sara. Sara nearly convinces Irons to take the
>gauntlet, but at the last moment he sees the
>deception, realizes that she is trying to have the
>blade kill him as a pretender. He demands that Ian be
>the one to remove it. The expression on Ian's face is
>a combination of hatred and horror at what he is being
>asked to do.

I can hear Kenny commanding "Ian, remove the Witchblade from fair Sara, please."
Ian looks at him with hatred, horror, etc...
then Kenny says, "Retrieve it for me, son."

hehehe.....

>Ian puts his back to Irons and slowly slides his hand
>into the gauntlet, leaning forward and whispering to
>Sara, "I'm sorry," before kissing her passionately.
>She doesn't resist. As the kiss is over, Ian pulls
>the blade out of her quickly and holds it aloft. Blue
>streaks of lightning pulse from the blade and over
>those in the room, driving Ian to his knees. He falls
>over, lying prone at Sara's feet. Everyone thinks he
>is dead, obviously. Sara kneels, as does Irons.

I think Irons should place a hand on his head, you know, just above the forehead the way Kenny does...while I don't think Irons would hold Ian closely or anything, I think he would do something like that...perhaps even brush the hair away from his face...

>Gabe calls to him, "Nottingham?" Irons calls to him,
>"Son?" Sara calls to him, "Ian?" His eyes open, a
>blue flickering replacing the normal color.

huhn!!

[I think there should be a shot of Lazar in here somewhere, too...just don't ask me where ;) ]

--wormie, who is now contemplating re-writing the entire second season...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.