VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:02:19 08/27/02 Tue
Author: Linny
Subject: Question about Gabriel/Irons possession

I am new to this board but I had to add my two cents. I like everyones the take on the possession ending. However, my question is whether Gabriel was Gabriel or possessed by Irons when Gabriel kissed Sara? It seemed to me that Gabriel actually visited the site when Lucy appeared and showed it to him. To me, it would make sense if Gabriel was actually possessed by Irons all along since Irons would never have the opportunity to get that close to Sara again and it would be completely duplicitous of Irons to pretend that he was Gabriel trying to protect Sara when she was still in that trance. I kept expecting Lucy to kill Gabriel after his failed attempt to protect Sara with the mace but she didn't--she just kind of ignored him. However, if Gabriel was Irons all along and remained Irons at the end of the show (i.e. they somehow switched bodies), then Gabriel is either trapped in Irons's lifeless body or worse. Does anyone else think this version is viable or too far fetched?

This might have already been addressed in this thread in which case please direct me to that conversation and I apologize for the redundant post.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.