VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:08:36 08/27/02 Tue
Author: The Darkling
Subject: Re: hmmm
In reply to: wormie 's message, "hmmm" on 19:39:08 08/27/02 Tue

>ooh!!oooh! the capt could shoot Danny AND Jake...Danny
>dies; Jake survives--Sara is a bit angry that Jake
>lived laying the ground work for some tension between
>them...Danny & Jake shot, Ian on the ground &
>Conchobar comatose...overtones of last season...but
>not the same...shrug...


Oooh yeah, now that would be perfect



>>Ian stares at Sara and she
>>growls, "we're even now. A little help here?" at him.
>> Ian pulls his katana from his coat and beheads
>>Lucrezia.
>
>oooh!!!! If I may?? I think Ian should pull out a gun
>and shoot Lucretzia (or get Sara's gun &
>re-load)....echoing how Sara shot Fiona when Conchobar
>was impaled... =)


I originally thought gun too, but I had too tough a time deciding what type and not being the type to just say "gun" I opted for katana. I thought about a Mac, then a Thompson, but that was too big for his coat....then I started thinking about Walthers, but just decided it wouldn't be enough firepower...the other option that came to mind was the .454, but that would have deafened everyone in the room.....you see my dilemma ;)



>>Coming out of the trance, Sara is weak from blood loss
>>and the blade in her gut, but she is not dying. Ian
>>and Gabe are looking at her and to each other, trying
>>to figure out exactly what to do. The dilemma is
>>solved for them as Irons saunters in. Ian bows his
>>head as Irons comes to stand beside him and in front
>>of Sara. Sara nearly convinces Irons to take the
>>gauntlet, but at the last moment he sees the
>>deception, realizes that she is trying to have the
>>blade kill him as a pretender. He demands that Ian be
>>the one to remove it. The expression on Ian's face is
>>a combination of hatred and horror at what he is being
>>asked to do.
>
>I can hear Kenny commanding "Ian, remove the
>Witchblade from fair Sara, please."
>Ian looks at him with hatred, horror, etc...
>then Kenny says, "Retrieve it for me, son."


Yep, that dialogue fits perfectly



>>Ian puts his back to Irons and slowly slides his hand
>>into the gauntlet, leaning forward and whispering to
>>Sara, "I'm sorry," before kissing her passionately.
>>She doesn't resist. As the kiss is over, Ian pulls
>>the blade out of her quickly and holds it aloft. Blue
>>streaks of lightning pulse from the blade and over
>>those in the room, driving Ian to his knees. He falls
>>over, lying prone at Sara's feet. Everyone thinks he
>>is dead, obviously. Sara kneels, as does Irons.
>
>I think Irons should place a hand on his head, you
>know, just above the forehead the way Kenny
>does...while I don't think Irons would hold Ian
>closely or anything, I think he would do something
>like that...perhaps even brush the hair away from his
>face...
>
>>Gabe calls to him, "Nottingham?" Irons calls to him,
>>"Son?" Sara calls to him, "Ian?" His eyes open, a
>>blue flickering replacing the normal color.
>
>huhn!!

The blue flickering was an idea from the comic (#19 to be precise ;)


>[I think there should be a shot of Lazar in here
>somewhere, too...just don't ask me where ;) ]


Agree...too bad Gabe's place doesn't have good-sized windows. Maybe a quick shot of him peering in through the open door?

Beck


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:



[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.