VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:18:48 08/28/02 Wed
Author: The Darkling
Subject: Re: TNT message board - POST FOR THIRD SEASON
In reply to: Wildswan 's message, "TNT re: email and message board" on 12:04:28 08/27/02 Tue

>So be sure to
>post there, everyone, that we want a third season!
TNT's Witchblade Message Board

I posted there (message cut and pasted below). This is a good idea as there are not a ton of messages there and the execs are more apt to see messages posted there than they are the ones on the official boards where there are a lot of frivilous threads.

----pasted message-------

I have been a Witchblade Series fan since the beginning of Season One. What originally attracted me to the show was the unusual premise of a supernatural weapon being in possession of a NY cop, a female at that. Really good strong female characters are rare, and Yancy Butler does a wonderful job portraying Sara Pezzini. What kept me watching the show was the intelligence of the series. I was completely floored that there was a show on television that wasn't "dumbed down" for the masses. It actually made you think. I was hooked. Icing was added to my cake when the electric interaction between Sara, Irons and Nottingham. Those three characters are the central characters in my view. The use of myth, allusion, motif, foreshadowing, and imagery captured and held my attention as it was so conspicuously absent in other shows.

Season Two, while lacking the beloved storyarc of Season One, engrossed me as well. The character development, symbolism, conflict and tone absorbed my attention.

No other show on television has ever caused me to go to a convention(The Gauntlet in Toronto, 800 miles from my home), buy comic books or visit message boards on a daily basis. In fact, there is no other show on television that I am even remotely interested in currently.

I am anxious to see a third season. There are a lot of unresolved plot points and a great deal of potential for another season. Please give us another season of Witchblade. I speak for myself, and most likely the majority of the rest of the fans, when I say we crave third season with the sagacity, sass, and tension-filled episodes that comprise Witchblade.

Beck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.