VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:29:21 08/28/02 Wed
Author: Tobaira
Subject: Introducing myself and asking a question

Hi everyone. First time here. I came looking for a Witchblade discussion board because the last two episodes have set a burning question in my mind... (as follows)

I missed one episode in the two seasons of Witchblade. This past one. So I have to ask, was it the episode in which Ian renounced his apparent celibacy and decided to ummm... start getting busy?

Even before the episode (I never remember titles) in which Ian had a flash back to his child hood and Burns was extolling to him the virtues of virginity Ian's A-sexuality was relatively flagrant. His self-effacing worship of Sara and devotion to Burns bespoke a man who had never had sex. So it was only CONFIRMATION to a suspicion when I saw Burns telling Ian that his virginity would keep him strong. Thus conveying to the audience that Ian had been taught to keep himself distant from women sexually and thereby emotionally (which would also help to ensure his loyalty to Burns).

But in the last two episodes, I saw Ian give Sara's double Aris (spelling?) the horizontal kiss and Lucrezia (apparent and implied) vertical sex. One can also presume that he and Aris (again- spelling?) also had sex.

Huh? How and why? I'm not particularly opposed to the idea of Ian being sexually active. But I can't stand character and story inconsistency. So if in that ONE little episode I missed, Ian had an epiphany about the joys of sex. Would someone let me know?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.