VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:09:35 08/30/02 Fri
Author: Phoenix
Subject: Re: So what do YOU think? - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, Mommyof3
In reply to: Mommyof3 's message, "So what do YOU think? (Gabriel fortified with Irons)" on 16:22:49 08/29/02 Thu

>I've been poking around lots of message boards, and
>found wildly varying opinions on exactly when Gabriel
>was posessed or whatever. A few opinions even had him
>posessed beginning a few episodes ago.

I think it was late in the very last episode this year. I mean, Irons wouldn't take a mace up to fight Lucrezia (sp).

>IMHO, he was definitely not there during the kiss. That >was alllll Gabe. I think he MAY have been there during >the "I didn't do it for you...", it didn't seem like Gabe's
>personality, but I'm not sure.

Agreed. The kiss scene was Gabe and Sara sure didn't seem to mind. Still surprised it annoyed so many of the ladies on this board.

>But the first definite Kenny sighting was when Gabe
>smiled at Lucrezia and pushed his hair behind his ear,
>after he attacked her. The thing with the hair was
>very telling to me, because Kenny would hate to be as
>sloppy and laidback as Gabe. He couldn't stand that
>hair in his face.

Hmmm...didn't pick up on that.
>
>Okay, who's next?

Me! OK, so I didn't pick up on this post for several days. Better late than never. The bottom line is this: Gabriel has actually been possessed by Michael Jackson who is actually Janet Jackson whose face has began to melt. Pass it on.

Phoenix

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.